RADIX is looking for a full-time IT / ERP Specialist to join the team. Reporting to the Controller – Finance & Systems, the IT / ERP Specialist will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support for the Enterprise Resource Planning systems. A secondary area will be the central contact for any IT related support and to either fix the issue or bring in external IT support to resolve. The successful candidate will analyze the systems and work directly with users and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees. The successful candidate will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP systems software and related database schema, and will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems.
Regular hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, with the ability to be available as needed when problems occur.
- Work within the finance group and reporting to the Controller, Finance and Systems to ensure effective use of ERP system. This would include report writing, programming, creating direct connections to other system for importing data as required and overall application of improvements to get the most out of SAP Business One.
- Handle all IT, ERP and other issues related to phones/cell phones/internet in conjunction with external contractors and support.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Look for optimization opportunities as it relates to the IT infrastructure and ERP system
- Provide user training and support for employees.
- Provide customer service and meet directly with customers and clients to find out their ERP-related needs in relation to our system.
- Provide technical support and upgrades, including managing day-to-day maintenance on the system, and installing new upgrades and testing.
- Manage system configuration and data migration.
- Other assigned projects, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is preferred. We can accept appropriate and hands on experience if it is relevant and significant.
- Experience as an Intermediate to Senior IT Specialist with significant hands-on experience with SAP Business One in an IT Support capacity
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have familiarity and understanding of SAP B1, SQL, html development, database design concepts, and Crystal Reports
TO APPLY: email postings [at] radixitc.com
Job Type: Full-time
- previous IT: 3 years (Preferred)
- database design concepts: 1 year (Required)
- HTML development: 1 year (Required)
- SAP Business One: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Crystal Reports: 1 year (Required)